Here are the steps to VOTE online:
1. Sign up for a VOTING ACCOUNT.
2. Go to SCARECROW LOCATIONS and select the scarecrow or scarecrows for which you want to cast your votes.
3. You get 5 votes for $5.00---and the votes are good all day.
4. The votes may be used for multiple scarecrows or all for one specific scarecrow.
5. At the close of that day, you will need to login and buy more votes.
Thanks for your support!
Click Here to Register for a VOTING ACCOUNT!
SCARECROW FESTIVAL EUREKA 2016!
Excitement is mounting as the City of Eureka prepares for its third annual SCARECROW FESTIVAL EUREKA.
Scarecrows arrive October 1st and remain throughout the entire month of October.
The official celebration of the arrival of the Scarecrows, called “Invasion of the Scarecrows” is always the first Saturday of October, which this year is October 1. Here are some of the events and activities planned for that day:
- FALL FESTIVAL – Saturday, October 1, 10:00 – 2:00 at The Timbers (Crafts, Airbrush Tattoos, Wax Hands, SpunkyBeans, Games, Food, Bounce House) FREE with non-perishable food donation.
- VINTAGE ARTISAN FAIR – Saturday, October 1, 11:00 – 5:00 at The Timbers (Vintage Goods, Art, Upcycled Furniture, and more) FREE
Beginning October 1, stroll through the streets of Eureka and check out the creative and artistic scarecrows that have come to our city to celebrate Fall.
THESE ARE NOT YOUR ORDINARY SCARECROWS! Each one is a work of art!
Vote For Your Favorite Scarecrow:
Each vote is $1.00 and all money collected goes to the Eureka Food Pantry. You can vote at local banks and at The Timbers…..but new this year is the ability to vote for your favorite scarecrow ONLINE . Minimum transaction is 5 votes for $5.00. (These votes can be cast for multiple scarecrows or all for one specific scarecrow.) It’s simple! Just click on the tab for REGISTER/RENEW/VOTE. (For more information regarding the online voting, click on the link above called “Voting Rules and Instructions”.)